Mother’s Morning Out Program (MMO) is a nine-month service established for members of St. Andrew’s parish. Members of the community are welcome when extra spaces are available. MMO is designed to provide a safe, secure and fun environment for children ages one and two years old.
Open to children ages 1 & 2. Children must turn 1 or 2 by August 31, 2018 to qualify.
$90 registration fee (due in February). Tuition rates for 2018-2019 are as follows:
- $140.00 a month for St. Andrew’s Parishioners
- $160.00 a month for Non-Parishioner
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year is going on now. Registration forms are now available by clicking here. Contact Nancy Wujek to schedule a tour.
Have a 3, 4 or 5 year old? You may be interested in our Early Childhood Center (ECC). Contact Nancy Wujek, Director, at 919-387-8656 or check out the ECC webpage.
- MMO operates from Mon – Thurs
- Classes meet Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday from 9:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Class size: 10 in 1 year old group, 10 in 2 year old group
- Two co-teachers in each room
Inclement Weather Policy
MMO will follow the Wake County School’s decisions concerning inclement weather days.
- If Wake County Schools are closed – MMO is closed
- If Wake County Schools delay 1 hour – MMO has classes from 10:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- If Wake County Schools delay 2 hours – MMO has classes from 10:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- If Wake County Schools delay 3 hours – MMO has classes from 11:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
MMO Director: Nancy Wujek, 919-387-8656,
Kristin Meyer, Parish Council Liaison,