The Activities Committee promotes involvement in the Parish Family through social interaction.
Holiday Craft Fair
- Saturday, November 4 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- St. Andrew’s Fellowship Hall & Main Building
- We have 52 talented crafters with a wide array of items!
- We also have a free Reindeer Raffle and a lunch menu of delicious homemade soups, mac & cheese and much more.
- Happy Shopping!
Open to all interested members of the parish. We are always seeking fresh ideas and energy from new volunteers who join our group. Just contact one of the chairpersons listed below for further information.
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Place: St. Andrew's Main 7 Conference Room (the large conference room located behind the Fellowship Hall near the staff offices)
- When: We typically meet the last Monday of each month. Click on the link to view this month's meetings:
Activities Committee Meetings This Month
All parish-based faith formation programs are required to participate in “GRACE” (Growing Through Religious and Catechetical Experiences). GRACE events are opportunities to be with your St. Andrew faith community in liturgy, prayer, service, formation and fellowship.
Unless otherwise noted, all Activities programs are GRACE events. Please see our list of Upcoming Events to find a fun program for you and your family!
Back row: Tony Gemma, Gail Rolleri, Marisa Cashin, Ruth Robaczewski, Pat Shakal, Pete Cashin
Front row: Susan Ferraro, Rich Adler, Marge Hupf, Amanda Mellenberger
Not Pictured: Bill Carraway, Jeanette Carraway, Van Diller, John Diller, Sylvia Escobar, Beverly Haggberg, Dorothy Henkel, Elli Jemma, Denise Kaetz, Don Kaetz, Jo Krzyszto, Frank Krzyszto, Robert Leonards, Jodi Martinez, Carlos Martinez, Jerry Schweitzer
If you are in grades 9 through 12 and wish to volunteer for Confirmation service hours, please contact one of our co-presidents listed below. You can also sign up using our Teen Volunteer Sign Up Genius.
Mike Kaufman, Parish Council Liaison,