Knights of Columbus
Fr. Paul Graymoor Assembly 2446(4th Degree)
The Knights of the Fourth Degree are commonly known as the “Patriotic Degree.” In addition to serving our local parishes of Saint Michael the Archangel, Saint Andrew, and Saint Mary Magdalene we also support many local charities including: Birth Choice, Brown Bag Ministries, Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Raleigh, Christian Refugee Relief Fund, Western Wake Crisis Ministry, Wounded Warrior Wheelchair Games, and the USO at RDU. We serve as honor guards for religious events, processions, and for honoring a departed member.
Knights of the Fourth Degree, also known as “Sir Knights”, are the highly visible Knights you may have seen wearing regalia with a cape, sword, and feathered chapeaus. Don’t let our attire confuse you. It is only worn for formal events, parades, honor guards, and at special masses in a parish or for the Bishop of the Raleigh Diocese. Most of the time, however, you will find us in plain clothes working in our church or community to serve others, raising funds for our sponsored charities, and promoting citizenship and patriotism.
Open to Knights of Columbus who have attained 3rd degree (Full Knighthood).
$20 per year
Knights of Columbus 4th Degree AssemblyChicken Dinner
- St. Andrew Fellowship Hall
- When: Friday, August 11, 5:30- 7:30 p.m.
- Menu: Menu: 1/4 chicken, potato salad, baked beans, mac-n-cheese
- Tickets: $7/Adults and $5 Children under 12 A $10 appetizer coupon to Long Horn Steakhouse is included with each adult ticket sold. Tickets available in Church Office. See Pat Shakal. Tickets will also be available at Mass the 2 weeks prior to the event. Tickets will be sold at the door and credit cards will be accepted.
- Door prizes available. Winners do not need to be present. Your ticket half will represent you.
- All proceeds benefit our brothers and sisters in need.
- Sunshine Breakfasts
- Veteran's Day luncheon
- Christmas Ball
- "Right to Life" March in Raleigh and Washington DC
- St. Patrick's Day Parade
Third Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
Joe Pugliese, 919-387-1266
Ron Logan, Faithful Navigator, phone: 919-468-0424,
Tom Brawn, Parish Council Liaison,