Planning Your Wedding at St. Andrew
- General Q & A
- Pre-Marital Counseling Program
- Planning for the Day of Your Marriage Liturgy (Flowers, Music, Photography and more)
- The Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding Fees
The following fees are due in the church office two weeks before your wedding. These fees are effective for all wedding requests processed after Feb. 6, 2012.
St. Andrew’s Facility Fee:
- Registered parishioners of St. Andrew the Apostle and St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Churches – $300.
- Non-parishioner facility fee – $500
- Deposit – $200
This check will be returned to the couple if the church, library, and church grounds are left neat, clean, and undamaged.
Dressing Area for Brides: (optional)
- Main 8 Room Rental Fee – $50
- Main 8 Room Deposit fee – $50
The deposit fee will be returned if the Main 8 Room is left neat, clean and undamaged.
Pianist Fee – $150
This check will be made payable to the pianist assigned to your wedding.
Cantor Fee – $125
This check will be made payable to the cantor you have chosen.
Extra rehearsal fee – $75 per hour