Planning Your Wedding at St. Andrew
- General Q & A
- Pre-Marital Counseling Program
- Planning for the Day of Your Marriage Liturgy (Flowers, Music, Photography and more)
- The Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding Fees
Pre-Marital Counseling Program
The Pre-Marital Counseling program consists of the following six steps:
- Schedule a meeting with one of our parish priests. Contact the parish office for more information.
- Complete the on-line Fully Engaged pre-marital inventory. This should be provided to you by the parish priest or you can contact the Coordinator of Married Life at the Diocese of Raleigh for more information.
- Attend either a one-day Marriage Preparation Workshop or 2-day Weekend for Engaged Couples workshop. Contact the Coordinator of Married Life at the Diocese of Raleigh for more information.
- Meet with a married couple from Saint Andrew’s to review and discuss your Fully Engaged results once you have attended a workshop. Contact the parish office for details.
- Attend a Saint Andrew’s Wedding Liturgy Workshop. The parish music director will send you information about upcoming workshops after your wedding date has been finalized.
- An individual meeting will be scheduled with the music director to confirm the selection of prayers, scripture readings and music.