The Children’s Choir fosters awareness of music as an integral part of worship, to establish a sense of ministry to the community, to build self-esteem through successful group singing and to have a good time!
New singers are always welcome to join the Children’s Choir. Our rehearsal schedule for Winter Choir is listed below. If your child would like to participate in Winter Choir, please call the music office to reserve a spot for him or her.
The Children’s Easter Choir will sing at the 11:30 mass on Easter Sunday, April 1st. Children in grades 2 – 6 are welcome to participate.
The Easter rehearsal schedule is listed below. Ten rehearsals are scheduled. Your child must attend FIVE rehearsals in order to sing on Easter Sunday. All rehearsals will be held in the church.
- Tuesday, February 27, 6:00 – 6:45
- Wednesday, February 28, 6:00 – 6:45
- Tuesday , March 6, 6:00 – 6:45
- Wednesday , March 7, 6:00 – 6:45
- Tuesday, March 13 , 6:00 – 6:45
- Wednesday, March 14, 6:00 – 6:45
- Tuesday , March 20, 6:00 – 6:45
- Wednesday , March 21, 6:00 – 6:45
- Tuesday , March 27, 6:00 – 6:45
- Wednesday, March 28, 6:00 – 6:45
- Sunday, April 1- Gather in the church at 11 am & Sing for the 11:30 Easter Sunday Mass
Please call or send an e-mail to the music office as soon as possible to reserve a spot in the choir for your young singer. 919-362-0414 ext 116 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to singing and celebrating with your child this Lent and Easter season.
Cheryl Koller, Music Director
Hajnalka Klieman, Children’s Easter Choir Director
Open to all parish children in grades 2 – 8.
Once a week – Tuesday from 6:15 to 7 p.m. in the Church Choir area.
Cheryl Koller, 919-362-0414 ext 116, or
Loy Britto, Parish Council Liaison,